Founded by Jay Penske, DRAGON RACING became one of the ten teams competing in the all-electric FIA Formula E Championship after many successful years competing in the North American IndyCar racing series. The accomplishments of the team’s key personnel
places Dragon Racing in the enviable position of having one of the most experienced teams in the Formula E Paddock. Collectively the team’s crew has over 150 years of racing experience, with over 275 race wins, 24 Indy 500 victories, and 17 series championships.
In the inaugural Formula E season DRAGON RACING finished Runner up in the teams points standings, won the Berlin ePrix and not only was the only team accomplishing putting both drivers in the podium in the same race but did it twice!
- World Touring Car Champion – Drivers’ Champion 2014
- World Touring Car Championship – Drivers Champion’ 2015
- World Touring Car Championship – Drivers Champion’ 2016
- Podium Finisher – 2017 World Endurance Championship
- Multiple Argentine Touring Car Champion
- Multiple Karting Champion
- European Formula Master Champion
- Multiple Race Winner in Formula Renault and GP2
- F1 race experience with Marussia Virgin Racing and Lotus